Set the mood for a romantic evening with one (or a few) of these tasty libations after dinner. And of course, we've recommended Cookie Cup pairings for a little extra decadence this Valentine's Day. Check out all drink recipes here from Cosmo.com!
1. Mediterranean Sangria: In a mixer filled with ice, add ½ oz peach schnapps, ½ oz triple sec, ½ oz apricot brandy, ½ oz apple pucker, ½ oz orange juice, ½ oz pineapple juice,1 oz pomegranate juice, and 5 oz of red wine. Top with champagne.
Cookie Cup Pairings: Red Velvet or Glitz & Glam
2. Love Buzz: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add 1½ oz Absolut Original, ½ oz Crème de Cacao, 1 oz raspberry puree, and 1 part room-temperature espresso. Shake all ingredients and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with chocolate raspberry tuile.
3. All That Glitters: Pour 1½ oz vodka, 1 oz Lillet Blanc, 1/4 oz each of St. Germaine, Carvella Limoncello, and Suze into a mixing glass with ice. Sprinkle in a small amount of edible gold glitter. Strain into coupe glass, garnish with lemon twist.
4. Raspberry Kiss: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add 2 oz Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade, 1 ½ oz vodka, ½ raspberry liqueur, and ½ oz simple syrup. Shake well and strain over crushed ice into a rocks glass rimmed with red sugar. Garnish with fresh raspberry and heart-shaped candy.
5. Georgia Peach Float: In a cocktail shaker, add 4 oz IZZE Sparkling Juice Peach, 2 oz peach puree, and 1½ oz vodka. Stir and pour into a large serving glass filled with 3 scoops of ice cream. Drizzle basil olive oil over top of float and sprinkle with sea salt. Garnish with peach slice and sprig of fresh basil.
6. Young Lust: In a shaker filled with ice, add 1½ oz Skyy Vodka, 1 oz Pamma Pomegranate Liqueur, 3/4 oz lime juice, and ½ oz agave.
Cookie Cup Pairings: Birthday Cake
7. French Martini: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the following ingredients: 1 ½ oz vodka, 3/4 oz pineapple juice, 3/4 oz Lejay Crème de Cassis, and 1/4 oz lemon juice. Shake, and fine strain into a cold glass. Garnish with lemon zest.
Cookie Cup Pairings: Glitz & Glam
By: Juliet Regan