An ocean breeze puts the mind at ease! Summer just isn’t complete without a trip to the beach. We have three words for you that will splash some fun into your personal sand-bar. Cookie. Cup. Cocktails. All you’ll need is a couple Cookie Cups, a bottle of rum, and a few easy ingredients you can find at any grocery store. There’s nothing too complicated here. Just some cool drinks for you to enjoy on the hottest days soaking up the sun. These recipes will shore-ly add to your beach vibes aesthetic! 🌅🌊
- 3 oz. light rum
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz coconut cream
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, combine rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a Birthday Cake or Lime Fiesta Cookie Cup. Garnish with a slice of pineapple and maraschino cherries!
- 2 parts rum
- 4 lime wedges
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp extra fine sugar
- 1 part club soda
- Take the lime wedges and squeeze them in the glass. Gently press together the limes & sugar.
- Bruise the mint leaves by clapping them between your palms, rub them on the rim of the glass and drop them in.
- Next, half fill the glass with crushed ice, add the rum & stir.
- Top with crushed ice, a sprig of mint and club soda.
- Pour into a Lime Fiesta Cookie Cup!
What's your favorite drink you like to sip at the beach? Tag us on Instagram and let us know @snackadabra_
By Ceci McCormick